One of the biggest trends in Miami interior design is polished concrete flooring and it’s not difficult to see why.
- It’s affordable: Concrete is one of the most affordable flooring solutions available on the market, even when you take into account the polishing process that takes this material from industrial to chic.
- It’s low maintenance: This material easily withstands years of hard use without taking any strain, even in heavy-duty settings where cars, forklifts and trucks are constantly utilizing it. It is also highly stain resistant, easy to clean and mold/mildew resistant, which means your office, retail space or home will have great looking, quality floor for decades.
- It’s environmentally friendly: Due to its durability and need for minimal maintenance, this hardwearing floor option is very environmentally friendly. It is also a great form of insulation, reducing the amount of heating and cooling your space needs and saving you on energy costs. As it is easy to clean and requires minimal soap and chemicals, this floor also reduces the amount of contaminants that these products release into the environment.
- It’s versatile: Polished concrete flooring can be placed in any space – from bathrooms and kitchens (due to it’s waterproof nature), to bedrooms, retail stores, restaurants and offices. It can also be colored or stained to match the particular aesthetic look you’re after- whether a sleek, modern design or a rustic, country feel.
- It’s attractive: Polished concrete is nothing like the concrete flooring we’re used to seeing on industrial sites or our home’s foundations. When polished, it develops a rich gleam and depth that gives your space an elegant, high-end feel.
Ask About Our Polished Concrete Products Today
At Artistic Concrete in Miami, we offer our clients top quality polished concrete that delivers a lasting flooring solution – just take a look at our gallery to see the great results we bring our clients.
In addition to this service, we offer concrete resurfacing and the top quality Uro-Tile range, as well as Thin-Crete, stamped concrete, concrete pavers and micro-topping to commercial and industrial properties in the Miami and Broward areas. With expertly trained and experienced teams, we’re able to offer our clients an affordable, efficient service. To learn more about our expert services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.