Micro-topping is a cement–based resurfacing coating that can be applied quickly and easily to indoor and outdoor concrete tiles and flooring, as well as walls. It fixes directly to the underlying concrete, giving you a highly durable result that enhances old and new surfaces.
When Do You Need Micro-Topping Products?
Essentially, micro-topping is used to enhance concrete floors or walls by giving you a blank canvas for adding decorative textures, patterns and colors to your surfaces. It can be used on plain concrete floors, concrete tiles and even decorative concrete surfaces. This makes it ideal for quick and easy renovations from poolside and patio areas to indoor spaces.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Micro-Topping Products?
Micro-topping has a wide range of benefits:
- It is quick and easy to apply with a short application process (when compared to installing new tiles, for example)
- It is safe to use
- There is no need for demolition, the removal of your current floors, etc. as it is applied directly to these surfaces
- It has a low water demand
- It offers long term durability
- It is low maintenance and uses no grouting
- It is completely customizable in terms of color, texture and pattern, so it can produce the exact look you are after
- It can be used indoors and outdoors both on walls and flooring
Speak To The Concrete Micro-Topping Experts In Miami
In addition to this service, we offer concrete resurfacing and the top quality Uro-Tile range as well as Thin-Crete, stamped concrete, concrete tiles, concrete pavers and resurfacing to commercial properties and offices in Miami & Broward . With expertly trained, experienced teams, we’re able to offer our clients an affordable, efficient service. To learn more about our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.