As an industrial business owner, you understand the importance of flooring that is tough, durable and long lasting. The Artistic Concrete Group has the perfect industrial concrete flooring solution for you. Making use of state of the art technologies in their computerized concrete plant, Artistic Concrete offers top quality products and services ideal for any application. Through dedication and more than three decades worth of experience, Artistic Concrete has perfected the techniques necessary for quality concrete flooring.
Investing in industrial concrete flooring does not have to mean having dull floors. The wide range of products offered by Artistic Concrete Group enable you to have attractive, unique flooring that will help maintain the professional image of your business and at the same time be able to withstand the heaviest of traffic from heavy duty machinery such as trucks and forklifts.
Concrete Covering Products
At Artistic Concrete Group, you also have the option of restoring and reinforcing your old concrete floors for better strength, durability and a more attractive appearance. There are a number of concrete covering products to choose from, namely:
- Thin-crete, which is designed for use on both new and worn concrete substrates. It is incredibly durable and provides resistance to moisture and hydrosis induced degradation making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- Uro-tile is an acrylic product which is applied over concrete and is designed to resemble almost any surface. It is crack resistant, chip and slip resistant and provides protection against mildew and stains.
- Micro-topping is an extremely versatile and durable concrete covering. It is easy to maintain due its lack of grouting and creates an incredibly smooth looking surface.
These concrete covering products are ideal for both commercial and residential flooring purposes, whether you are creating from scratch or simply want to give your existing floors a boost in strength and visual appeal.
Concrete Flooring Process
At Artistic Concrete, there is a very strict, six step formula which needs to be followed when it comes to stamped concrete flooring. This formula is designed for guaranteed customer satisfaction no matter what the application.
- Excavation and removal
- Installation of forms and wire mesh
- Concrete is poured and smoothed
- Color hardeners are applied and concrete is stamped
- Expansion joints installed to minimize cracks
- Sealer is applied to protect and enhance the finished product
This process of stamped concrete application is designed to give you the floors of your dreams at an affordable cost and which are guaranteed to last a lifetime
Durable Concrete Flooring By Artistic Concrete Group
At Artistic Concrete Group, we take pride in the fact that we offer our clients a beautiful investment which will enhance the value of their homes and businesses for decades to come. We put the needs of our clients first and aim to create products of quality which are more than just an expense. Contact us now and make your flooring a lifelong investment.